Tanker - NS25 type semi-trailer is designed to transport and storing water for fire extinguishing.
Optional water additions to transported water are only allowed if they do not cause damage to the lacquer layer or equipment of the tank.
- Tank on the semi-trailer: one chamber, non-pressure tank, with baffle plates. Made of AISI304 stainless steel. Working volume of the tank is 24,5 m3. The tank shell is supported with baffle plates which direct the flow of the water. Baffle plates are dividing the tank into compartments. The volume of the water between baffle plates is 7,5 m3.
- The semi-trailer has connections for filling the tank going out from both sides of the vehicle, the connections are ended with STORZ 110 outlets, one for each side, with blank offs.
- In the upper part of the tank, there is a DN 500 inspection manhole, closed with a cover with air admittance and relief valves.
- In the upper part of the tank shell there are welded-in: flat plate with a hatch ø 500 mm in the front of the tank and a group of
- ventilation and safety valves
- 300 ø mm hand hole hatch in the back of the tank
The access to the inside of the tank is provided by ø 500 mm hatch and central holes in baffle plates.