SB 5500 cleaner is designed in a way which work with a truck tractor. The equipment is designed for airport operations and for work with a snow plough.
It is a steel structure equipped with
- Hydraulically driven brush
- Hydraulically driven high-speed fan
- Electronic control system using CAN technology
- Remote control panel
- Rear axle with wheel steering
- ABS brakes
- Motor with hydraulic pumps.
Engine: CATERPILLAR C11 – 420 hp (313 kW)
Hydraulic drive: Linde HPV210T-02 – double-chamber pump for brush and fan
SMA 480 – hydraulic motors for brush
Parker F12-080 – hydraulic motor for fan
Metaris A10V045/P350 – pump responsible for turning and lifting brush and blower
Electrically driven safety pump for the turning and lifting brush, fan channels and front support.
Clutch: Centaflex clutch between the engine and double-chamber pump.
Rear axle: SAF SK ZRLS with wheel steering.
Tires: tires on the rear axle, single mounted Michelin XFN 385/65-R22.5, on leading brush wheels 245/70-R17, 5 tires.
Fuel tank: 400 liter tank
Brakes: WABCO system, ABS
Electrical System: Two batteries 2x180Ah/12 V remote control of all device functions.
Brush: used construction guarantees very precise control of brush pattern and snow removal.
- Brush in the working position is completely independent of the machine frame.
- In the operating position, the brush moves as an independent trolley which is only towed and does not hang on the machine frame.
- The brush is not affected by the movements of the suspension of the rear axle of the machine and truck tractor.
- Hydraulic cylinder for raising and lowering the brush does not block movement of the brush up and down, due to irregularities on the runway.
- Front point of brush unit pull moves floating up and down.
- Large steered brush support wheels minimizes vertical vibrations of the brush.
- Specially programmed platform control cylinders, with built-in sensors, accurately maintain the level of brush when changing the direction of work.
Advantages of the brush used:
- Precise control of brush pattern.
- Very little up and down movement of the brush allows for maintaining constant brush pattern.
- No broken brush wires.
- No uneven brush patterns.
- Brush drive hydraulic pressure is maintained at a constant level.
- The hydraulic pressure lever is lower than in a conventional system.
- Fluctuations of hydraulic pressure reduced to 1/3 compared with the conventional system.
- Increased brush life.
Brush roller type V46
- Diameter of the new roller with disc brushes 1170 mm.
- Diameter of the new roller with cassette brushes 1120 mm.
- Number of plates on perimeter 30.
- The roller core made of uniform aluminum, according to VAMMAS standard, without any screw connections.
- As an option, brush roller may be equipped with a manual gear that facilitates turning of brush roller when changing cassettes.
- For disc brushes, machine’s own cylinders are used when changing entire brush roller.
Fan: hydraulically driven with a capacity of 10 m3/s.Air is blown at a speed of 500 km/h from a tunnel, located below the fan.
The dimensions and parameters
|The length to draw pin||12800 mm|
|Drew pin weigh load||4500 kg|
|NRear axle pressure||10500 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||400 l|
|Length in operating position||12.4 m|
|Width in operating position||7.48 m|
|Width in transport position||2.99 m|
|Brush Length||6.64 m|
|Brush width in the working position (35°)||5.50 m|
|Brush diameter||1120 – 1170 mm|
|Steering angle left/right||35°|
|Leading brush wheels||2 single|
|Air flow||11 m3/s|
|Exhaust air speed||440 km/h|
|Recommended operating speed of the machine||40 – 60 km/h|
|Engine||Caterpillar C11, 313 kW|
Delivery includes standard documentation in Polish, spare parts catalog, a three-day training course for operators at the customer’s premises.