RSB 3 600 sweeper-blower machine is a truck chassis (G.V.W. 18 000 kg). A platform facilitating easy maintenance work is at the front of the machine.
Control panel located in the driver cab is compatible with other Vammas products, which greatly facilitates servicing.
Basic technical data
|Total length of the vehicle/td>||
depends on the type of chassis
depends on the chassis manueverability
|Brush working width||
|Maximum brush diameter||
max 940 mm
|Steering angle in the working||
2 beam wheels with automatic regulation of position
|Exhaust air speed||
|Working speed up||
do 60 km/h
MERCEDES BENZ 501 LA 260 kW
- Construction equipped with rotating roller brush unit, positioned behind the rear axle and high efficiency air blower having blowing nozzles to the left and right side of the machine
- Working engine power 260 hp with flame starting system
- Cylindrical brush with cassette system of segments of maximum diameter 940 mm
- Blowing channels behind the brush
- Working brush equipped with guards to eliminate the deposition of snow on the brush
- Turbine (blower) high-performance soundproof, with a hydrostatic drive by a working engine with air ducts for air supply to the blower nozzles.
- Automatic brush pressure to the surface along with its control
- All functions can be regulated and controlled from the cab.